Boasting strong economic development for more than 10 years, the association of municipalities of the Vallons du Lyonnais (CCVL) is an attractive local area: during that time, the number of jobs more than doubled and many industrial, small-business and service activities were created. And this was all achieved with the application of an urban planning policy that respects natural areas and the special features of the western Lyon region.
Access and connections
- TCL bus system (Lyon public transit) and Cars du Rhône coaches.
- County roads criss-cross the entire area.
A welcoming area with many business districts
9 Business parks for craft, industrial, tertiary and services, including:
- The Clape Loup Business Park in Vaugneray
- The Andrés Business Park in Brindas
- The Chazeau Business Park in Messimy
- The Maison Blanche Business Park in Vaugneray
In addition, there are 4 business park expansion or creation projects planned for 2020.
These companies chose the association of municipalities of the Vallons du Lyonnais
- Dani Alu
- SAS Ducreux
Map of the association of municipalities of the Vallons du Lyonnais
The 8 municipalities of the CCVL
Your dedicated specialist