Certified as a Positive Energy Territory (TEPOS) and as a Positive Energy Territory for Green Growth (TEPCV), the association of municipalities of the Monts du Lyonnais (CCMDL) is committed to producing as much or even more energy than it uses by 2050. This sustainable commitment is combined with abundant real estate and land opportunities, making for genuine potential for business development and job creation in the local economy, comprising small businesses, retail and farming, in a pleasant, green landscape of rolling hills.
- 32 municipalities
- 35,000 inhabitants
- A surface area of 397 sq. kilometres
Access and connections
- Motorway access (A89, A72): 45 minutes from Lyon, Saint-Etienne and Roanne
- Rail connections to Lyon, Saint-Etienne and Roanne
- Bus lines to Lyon, Saint-Etienne, l’Arbresle, Montrond-les-Bains and Montbrison
- Close to the Lyon-Saint Exupéry International Airport and High-Speed Train Station
A welcoming area, thanks to its many business districts
- Bellevue Business District: at the centre of the local area, it’s dedicated to industry, small businesses and shopping malls.
- Les Plaines Business District: 16 hectares developed to provide a pleasant work setting.
- The Croix Chartier Business District covers 40 sq. kilometres and provides easy truck access.
- The Colombiers-Grande Eglise Industrial District has many companies and some 800 employees, as well as a business centre featuring 5 workshops for small businesses and a laboratory for the agribusiness sector.
These companies chose the association of municipalities of the Monts du Lyonnais
- 3 Chênes Laboratoires
- Axcell Biotechnologies
- Cair LGL
- CMS Industrie
- Eaton-Market Power
- Indicia Production
- Joint Technique
- Prismaflex Internationale
- Provol & Lachenal
- Stem Alpha
- Vision Numeric
Map of the association of municipalities of the Monts du Lyonnais
32 municipalities of the Association of municipalities of the Monts du Lyonnais
- Haute Rivoire
- La Chapelle-sur-Coise
- Les Halles
Your dedicated specialist
Head of set-up team and lyon region territories