Ideally located between the Monts du Lyonnais and the Lyon metropolitan area, 15 minutes from the city centre of Lyon, the association of municipalities of the Garon Valley (CCVG) is highly accessible and boasts an exceptional natural setting for its inhabitants and workforce, including protected natural areas and a rich, varied cultural heritage. A local area that offers a multitude of opportunities for thousands of companies from every sector.
- 5 municipalities
- 30,000 inhabitants
- 3,000 companies
- 12,500 jobs
- 19 districts devoted to industry, small businesses and service activities
Access and connections
- Motorway A450 (direct connection to A7), county roads 342 and 386
- Rail service with 2 tram-train stations in Brignais and Chaponost (connecting to Saint-Paul-Brignais) at the centre of the business parks
An area developed into 340 hectares of business parks
- The Chaponost Business Park hosts VSEs, small businesses and local activities of the construction, manufacturing and corporate services sectors.
- The Plattes Business Park hosts a variety of companies in a protected natural environment.
- The Sacuny Business Park is home to 150 companies in an area covering 18 hectares, 4 of which are reserved for green spaces.
These companies chose the association of municipalities of the Garon Valley
- Bureau Veritas
- C Gastronomie
- Distech Controls
- Duc & Préneuf
- GL Events
- Global D
- Hervé Thermique
- Iveco LVI
- La Vie Claire
- Vincent Industrie
- Vision Systems
Map of the association of municipalities of the Garon Valley
The 5 municipalities of the Garon Valley