While they’re in the process of relocating to Lyon, your staff can count on the support of our teams before, during and after their arrival. Discover the services we offer, from discovery tours to help with paperwork.
We’re here to help, before and after your arrival
Got plans to start up a business in the Lyon region, or move or expand your business here? Need help with your own and/or your employees’ mobility?
Reach out to us! Our team is here to help newcomers get settled in.
- Help with international relocation procedures ;
- Services tailored to the needs of expats: getting a visa, a residence permit, and more ;
- Assistance with the search for housing
- Introducing you to international schools and helping you with enrolment ;
In 2018, our Montreal-based advertising agency chose Lyon as its European hub. We got help with our mobility needs, specifically to find housing and complete our international relocation procedures. We also received support with our human resources needs […] and to communicate about establishing our presence here. All these services made it clear that we made the right choice in coming to Lyon!
Marie-Michèle Jacques, Senior Vice-President and senior partner in the Camden agency
Highlighting the advantages of the Lyon region
Thanks to competitive rents, a rich cultural scene and a wide selection of schools, Lyon is a welcoming place for newcomers. However, lots of questions do come up, such as: “What are the different neighbourhoods in the city, and what are they like”? “Where should I send my kids to school?” and “What will our daily life be like?”
- Introducing you to the region and its opportunities (housing, schools, employment possibilities for spouses) ;
- Organising tours to help you discover the local area and its advantages ;
Relocation assistance: a few figures
- 33 mobility projects for 22 companies and 28 beneficiaries, including:
- 11 returned expats
- 15 homes sought
- 5 other services
- 1 schooling project
- Participation in the conviction phase for 3 projects
- 1 scheme to speed up the reception of expatriates: International Talent Services (almost 1000 appointments made)
Your dedicated specialist